INCODE 45 Half-inch Cyan water-based ink cartridge for TIJ inkjet printer
INCODE TI3134 Half-inch Cyan water-based ink cartridge for TIJ inkjet printer
Water based ink for coding and marking
1. Specially designed for permeable materials such as cartons, with good fluency.
2. High contrast and saturated colors.
Cyan ink is suitable for coding and marking on permeable materials such as cartons
Transportation and Storage
- The ink cartridge should be placed in a vacuum-sealed bag before use.
- Use within two weeks of removing the ink cartridge from the vacuum-sealed bag for best printing results.
- When not in use, cover the ink cartridge clip with the nozzle upward or horizontal.
- See Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for more information.
Common problems and solutions
What should be done about the use and maintenance of water-based ink?
Maintenance of ink cartridges. Maintenance timing. Water-based ink maintenance Spray an appropriate amount of distilled water on the non-woven fabric; flatten the non-woven fabric, with the nozzle facing down, and wipe the nozzle gently and slowly as shown in the figure. Note: only wiping in one direction Nozzle, can not be wiped repeatedly! ;If the nozzle is seriously clogged and the printing effect cannot be achieved after wiping, soak the nozzle of the cartridge in warm water around ℃ for a minute, and then use a clean non-woven fabric moistened with distilled water to wipe the nozzle;
It is forbidden to wipe the nozzle with lint-containing cloth and detergent with high suspended particle content, so as not to block the nozzle; it is forbidden to wipe the nozzle with a hard or worn cloth to avoid scratching the nozzle; non-woven wiping cloth cannot be reused. If the ink on the nozzle panel cannot be wiped clean, wipe the nozzle with a non-woven cloth moistened with alcohol (alcohol purity).
Other reasons that may lead to poor printing results
1. The distance between the nozzle and the surface of the printed object is too far, resulting in unclear printing effect. The recommended distance is 2-3mm.
2. Electrostatic interference.
3. If the printing parameters are not set properly, please set the parameters according to the ink cartridge label.
For more questions, please contact us.